it's been a week since i got sick. i'm getting better and i'm on my way to recovery. that's good! nothing much significant happened for the past few days. i surfed a little, watched tv and dvds a little, read a little, ate little but defintiely slept a lot. �
i had been wanting to go out for days now. i'm still contagious, i can't spread germs all over. funny but nowadays you don't get to hear people utter that word. anyway, maybe they have a more specific germ in mind but who cares. maybe it's the measles germ. i suddenly feel shameful. this chemist just keeps on referring to "germs" for the rubella virus that he is sick of.
if there's anything good that came out of this so-called vacation from work, it's that i had more time with my dog chuck. i got to wake him up, force him to eat his food twice a day, play rough with him and roam around the garden looking for stuff. but most of the time, he likes to sleep. it's like a crime if he gets little sleep. what a lazy but fun dog.
When was the last time you...
1. ...went to the doctor? last saturday when i got diagnosed with rubella (german measles).
2. ...went to the dentist? when i had a minor op for an impacted wisdom tooth. newsflash: i've got one more!
3. ...filled your gas tank? never, next question please.
4. ...got enough sleep? eversince the doc told me to have complete bed rest. actually i have been getting more than enough.
5. ...backed up your computer? i'm one of the guilty ones who don't do data backups.
alright, i know it's wednesday and this doesn't come out till friday. what the heck, i have nothing else to do. hehehehe.
i'm sick with german measles.
that's about it and i'm dotted with red spots or blotches that tend to itch from time to time.